Our Family
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Finally, back in the blogging world!
I haven't posted forever ! We went to Rexburg the weekend before Thanksgiving and had a great time at my cousin Jerik's wedding. Well, I did anyways, the kids had a pretty rough day and didn't make it to the reception so I felt bad because lots of people wanted to see them. They had a ball though in the morning playing with Auntie Linda, thanks a ton! We had a pretty laid back week, didn't really make too many plans like we usually do. We did get to go play with Aunt Wheez and the triplets which was fun (and of course I got no pictures). I went to Michael McLean's Forgotten Carols which was so great, I haven't been in like 5 years but it is so nice to be uplifted. Ben came over on Wednesday and I felt bad because when he first got there, the kids didn't want anything to do with him, it took them a bit to warm up. We had Thanksgiving at Great-Grandma's house and spent the day with a lot of the family so it was a great day. We did miss Grandpa Nef though, it seemed kind of empty to not have him there. We stayed until Sunday when we drove home. I am sooo glad to live near family again, I made some wonderful friends who feel like family while we were away but it is nice to be "home" again. I guess this is all for now, hopefully I'll think of some great words of wisdom to impart one of these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Yay!!! I was hoping to make one for Emmy! Go to etsy.com and type "tutu" in the search box and you can get ideas for what colors you want in her tutu. Let me know the colors and I'll send it right over!!! P.S., do you already have a headband? WHat did you have in mind? Maybe I can make that too if I can.
P.P.S. I'm feeling you now with Emmy not wanting to leave bows in her hair. Jett refuses to keep a hat on, and I want him to wear hats so bad! Why can't they just comply?! :)
Glad your back in the blogging world! Missed you!
Post a Comment