Things are going well in our quest to buy a house. Our offer was accepted and after a couple of counters, etc we are to the stage that we are getting an appraisal and inspection. They did the inspection today so Ben and I went over and just kind of hung out for a bit. It felt kind of weird but they don't care so I guess we don't either. They had put up a sold sign and pulled the listing from the internet so I suppose we're almost there. I am going to post some pictures so you can get an idea of what it looks like.
What you see when you walk in the front door, on the left there is a "Home Teacher" room. Past the stairs on the right is a half bath and straight ahead is the family/dining/kitchen.

The kitchen-kinda small but since I don't like to cook I guess it will work! There is a dining area adjoining the kitchen and than a small area that I think we will use as an office/play area.
Walking up the stairs:
Small hall upstairs, on the right is the kids' bathroom, straight ahead will be their room and to the left the utility room (which is huge!). 
Master bathroom. Straight ahead is the huge closet and to the left is the tub and then toilet.
The toilet, kinda situated weird but gives a little privacy I guess.
Our backyard which will be fenced and sodded (is that a word?) as soon as the weather clears up. In the background you can see the "clubhouse" and pool. 








1 comment:
Looks great! I can't wait to come visit...
Post a Comment