Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Househunting

Ben and I have been sort of looking for a house since our lease is up the first part of March. Well, guess what...we found it, the house for us. We put in an offer and it was accepted and so now we are just going back and forth on a close date but it looks to be mid-January. I know, I can't believe it either. We found a good deal and are getting a lot of house for the money. It's not quite as close to civilization but not as far out as Kuna (no offense to the Kunaites, is that right?). I don't really have any pics of it because I forgot to take the camera when we went and looked. We are pretty excited but also sort of dreading it because do you know how many times I have had to move? I am not excited to pack again but at least it will only be like a 10-15 move versus a 14 hour move. It is a 2200+ sq. ft. house so it should work for us for awhile, it's brand new, never been lived in and is in a neighborhood with a pool (we can see it out our back window). I think the only bad thing is that it is a new neighborhood so we will have to put up with construction but luckily we will have a privacy fence so hopefully that will help. Well, wish us luck and anyone that wants to come out and help us move is more than welcome ;D!!
P.S. I have a pic of the house on my phone but I couldn't get it onto the computer so maybe we'll do a driveby and take a pic

5 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

WOW!! YAY!! You are so cool!! That has to be meant to be! Get a picture and let us see. I am so glad you found something so perfect and in time. Less stress if there is such a thing when it comes to moving.

mandbrid said...

Congrats to you! 2200 square feet should be AWESOME...we are in 1475 with 5 kids (and it feels fine!) Hope we can come visit you there sometime...

Jensen Memories said...

I think that is awesome. Where is it located? When we bought our home in Nampa it was also new, so we understand the construction, but all in all it was not bad. Good luck and have fun moving!

J and D said...

That's Great! Can't wait to see the pics!

twinzmama said...

For those who wanted to know where it is it is on Locust Grove between Amity and Victory in a subdivision called Bellingham Park.