I am blogging from my in-laws house near Gainsville, Texas where we are having lots of fun! I haven't seen most of Ben's family for over a year so it has been nice to see them again. I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We have so much to be grateful this holiday season since we have our two little miracles now and we are very grateful to our Heavenly Father for the many blessings we have received this year. Thank you to all of our friends and family and we love you all!!
3 comments:
I hope your travels were uneventful. You're brave to take the kids during the busiest time of the year! I'm so proud of you. Merry Christmas.
When doyou come back? I saw your mom and dad at WalMart the other day and she is so excited to help you move! If you are buying a house, that means you are staying for a long time!! Are you coming to Rexburg before that? Why am I thinking that?
Have fun! And be safe! And know that we're jealous! It's so fun to get away and visit family!
Post a Comment