Well, the kids are progressing like crazy, Emily finally had another tooth break free so she has 5 now and Anthony still just has 2 with no signs of anymore. Anthony stood up on his own for like a whole minute today, guess what's next...hopefully not for awhile but I'm afraid he is going to be walking anytime. That's about all that's going on, the kids and I are leaving to go to Rexburg tomarrow for my cousin's wedding and then Ben will come over the day before Thanksgiving so if I don't post for a bit that's why. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Have a fun time at your Cousins wedding! And Happy Thanksgiving back! :)
Don't dread them being able to walk. It's the cutest thing in the world!! I could watch Jett for hours as he toddles and stumbles around. It's hilarious!
Post a Comment