We are on our way to Texas...almost. We are leaving at 6:00 tomarrow morning for the airport so it's not long now. I am still a little nervous about flying with the kids but I've done all I can to prepare so I'm crossing my fingers. My wonderful cousin Josh is going to drive us there so that we don't have to leave our car for so long plus we have so much
*@&% that trying to park long term parking and then haul everything to the terminal...no thank you! We are excited to see Ben's family since the only ones that have seen the babies are his parents, I just hope the babes are on their best behavior;D! I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thank you for being our friends!
1 comment:
Have a great time in Dallas! Ben's family will just eat those babies up!
Post a Comment