It has finally snowed enough to stick for more than a couple of hours so I finally count it as the babies first snow. I put some in my hand and was making them touch it but they weren't too impressed. I keep debating if we should buy a little sled and take them on a hill across from our house but I don't think I want them out in the cold. I'm also going to post a cute little pic I took of them tonight before bed, they look a little out of it!









2 comments:
Looks pretty nice but yes you need to send pics of the outside. Love the pics of the babies. They seem enthralled with something. Sure hope they sleep tonight!!!
They are so dang cute! I just want to snuggle them again. It was so fun to babysit them! Steve asked when the next time you're going to vist so you can leave them with us again.We all loved having them here! And I'm pretty sure they had a goo time.
Post a Comment