We had so much happen on our little vacay that I didn't put it all in my last post! Anthony and Emily are growing by leaps and bounds, I wish they would slow down just a little so I could really enjoy each stage! I am soo grateful though that they are both so healthy and that we don't have any problems! Anthony finally has two more teeth getting ready to break free and thankfully this time we are not having quite the moodiness we did before. Emily has yet another one and is still leading the pack with 6 and at least one more ready to come through. Just before we left for Rexburg, Anthony had decided to stand on his own and now he does it all the time. Emily started standing on her own while we there, which kind of suprised me because she is usually a couple of weeks behind her brother. I had bought this cute hippo push toy last year on clearance with the intention of giving it to them for their birthday but they have been pushing anything and everything around so I opened it early and Anthony loves to push it all over the place, he is even getting so he can turn it around. I don't think it will be long before he is walking. Emily doesn't like it as much, she is just as happy on her knees pushing a box around. They both conquered stairs while we were staying with Great-Grandma but they can only go up and not down. Definitely something we will have to work on since most of the houses we have been looking at to buy have stairs, thank heavens for baby gates! Something funny just happened so I have to share! Ben was cold so he went and put on a hooded sweatshirt, when he came out he still had the hood on and Emily started screaming and would not go to him, even when he took it off. She does the same thing to me when I wear a hat...she doesn't like hats apparently and has a fit until they're gone! Well, I guess that 's enough of the munchkins for now! Have a great Sabbath day.
Sorry the videos a little shaky, I was holding Emily while doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment