
Tonight Ben and I got the kids dressed up and tried to take pictures so we can send out Christmas cards. I have a new appreciation for Kiddie Kandid because Holy Cow it was a trial. They did not want to cooperate and kept crawling over to be held instead of posing. I had a little scene set up with "snow" and they pulled that apart immediately. I told Ben maybe we will put them in their outfits for church on Sunday and try again when we get home. Here's a warning for you...your Christmas cards may be late! If you have any hints on getting them to cooperate, would love to hear them! Oh and I forgot to tell you, the cat kept trying to get in the picture, silly girl.








2 comments:
They're cute in the green outfits! I wanna see some pics with you and Ben in them too!
And, my tip for the pics: PHOTOSHOP. =)
They are so cute!! I wish they would sit still!! They are so photogenic when you get a good one!
Post a Comment