Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Horror...

I guess I have a lot to say today! Ben was giving the babies their bath tonight and Anthony was standing up (as he usually does) and Emily was sitting behing him. I went in to check on them and Anthony was waving at me when Emily leans over and licks him on the butt!!! What the heck?! They put everything in their mouths so apparently this is no different. I think Ben is going to have to be more careful and keep them a little more separated in the bathtub from now on. Oh, yea and I forgot to tell you that right after Emily did that, Anthony tooted, yes, in her face! Do I dread the days to come? Oh, yea!

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

I am still laughing!!!! They are so cute!! And it is cute....now. Not in a year maybe. The licking may never happen again but the tooting in the face? Yeah, you know that is not the last time!! Another 18 years of that!!

mandbrid said...

It's so innocent! My 4 year old B/G twins are still bathing together and it's no big deal...