Family Tag
1. How many people are in your family? 4
2. When did you get married? August 6,
3. Are your children boys or girls? 1 boy, 1 girl
4. What do you do for fun as a family? Well, since they're only 9 months old we just sort of hang around the house and play together or go on walks. They love to be chased so we do a lot of that!
5. Is your family complete, or are you planning on having more children? Ummm, not sure I should answer this one! At this point in time I would say we are complete, no burning desire that we have any more waiting. Also, with what we went through to get A & E we are just grateful we were gifted with them (not sure I want to go through all of that again)!!
I tag.....Kate, Darla, Mandy, and Traci
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
1 week ago








No comments:
Post a Comment