Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Trav


Today would have been my brother Travis's 31st birthday so I just wanted to recognize his birthday even though he is not with us anymore. Even though it's been 5 years since his passing, I know that he is watching over us and still loves us. Thank you Trav for taking such good care of our babies until they were ready to join our family. I love and miss you always!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Travis.

We sure miss him! I bet Grandpa Nef was sooo happy to see him.

Linda Gibbs said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years. I am sure he wanted to play one more time with them before they came. He had so much to teach them. Uh, oh! He may have taught them a secret, favorite way he used to bug you. You'll know soon!!
Great tribute, Shannon! I know you all miss him.

J and D said...

Our thoughts are with you...

Cathy said...

I'm glad someone remembered. It's been a hard day. Went to cemetary this afternoon and the temple tonight. It sometimes seems unfair that he's gone--sure do miss him.