Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grrrr, stupid daylight savings time

Before I had kids, daylight savings time was a mere inconvience, it meant occasionally being late for church when we forgot to reset the clock but now....I could scream! I have the kids on a pretty regimented (but not rigid) schedule now and it is all gone to pot. The poor things were confused because they woke up at their regular time of 6:30, only now it was 5:30 and mom and dad really didn't want to get up. They usually have their first bottle at 7:00 so I gave it at 6:30 since it was really 7:30. Anyways, I'm sure you can guess where all this is going...total confusion and frustration for the poor babies. Naps today were a joke and so we had two very crabby children who were more than happy to go to bed tonight. Hopefully we can work it out so that we are back on schedule in the next few days and they will be their bright happy selves! Oh, yea, if you have any hints on how to survive this horrible event, let me know, thanks!!!!

3 comments:

mandbrid said...

Schedule? What's a schedule?!? Lots of luck to you!

Riddlez said...

I sympathize! I used to love the extra hour of sleep. But, with kids, it just messes everything up. Hopefully, it will only take a couple of days to get back on track, but it sucks!

J and D said...

SIGH. I think it only starts to get better once they're older. Hang in there! :D