Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged!

6 Unspectacular Quirks (Only 6!)I was tagged by Linda. The rules are, write down 6 quirks then tag 6 more people.

1. I am oddly fascinated by the supernatural...even though I don't believe in it! I love to watch shows about ghosts, vampires, witches, etc.

2. I read very fast but have a terrible memory so I can read books over and over and over (which is nice sometimes but makes it hard to talk about them with other people).

3. I am a very picky eater and like pretty bland, dull food (I don't even salt food when cooking, my friends have learned if they come over they have to grab the salt shaker themselves!) Now...having said that I will try different things at least once, I just don't usually choose to eat them again.

4. All of my hangers have to be white, Ben has snuck a few colored ones in but they can't be on my side of the closet. The babies also have all white hangers.

5. Even though I have two babies who don't always sleep through the night, I still have insomnia. Many nights I won't go to bed until 12 or 1 and still have to wake up with the kids at 6:30...thank goodness for nap time!

6. My pantry has to be stocked in a certain way and all the cans have to be turned out (comes from all those years stocking shelves at Wal-Mart).

So I now tag: Kate, Mandy, Darla, and Traci ( I can't wait to see which 6 you choose, ha, ha).

No comments: