

Okay, so I'm a little late but good things are worth waiting for right? We had a pretty good halloween, I wasn't going to buy costumes for the kids since they wouldn't hardly wear them but Ben really thought they needed to dress up and I'm glad he insisted because they were really cute! I had wanted to get them the same costume but Ben said they should be different so we ended up with a tiger and a pumpkin. I didn't realize that costumes went so quick, I had kind of looked at the beginning of September and there wasn't really much left for little ones then so I'm glad we were able to find what we did. We went to the church for trunk or treat and a chili cookoff for which Ben had made some chili. Ben kind of took the kids around for candy and then we just dumped the candy he got into our candy bowl and rehanded it out. I had left a couple of bags at home in case we had kids come to our house and I'm glad I did because we had tons of kids, we ran out about 30 min after we got home. Apparently some people don't know that when the porch light and all the lights in the house are off you don't go there because we still had people ringing the doorbell. There is a window next to the door so they could see us sitting there so we had to tell them, sorry, no candy. One guy commented that maybe we didn't celebrate halloween...never mind the pumpkins sitting in the windows! Anyways, usually we love to watch scary movies the whole month before halloween but that practice was somewhat curtailed due to the fact that I didn't think the kids should watch them. We were going to watch after the kids went to bed but there wasn't even anything good on (except Ghosthunters Live and Ben doesn't like that). I hope everyone out there had a great night and enjoyed their halloween!








1 comment:
Aww, they're so cute!!! I know, we tried to find Jett a costume in mid-October and they were all gone!! Are they standing up or are they propped up?
By the way, get some bows in that girls hair!! :) Elmers works great for gluing tiny bows. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment