Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kiddie Kandids Revisited






We went to Kiddie Kandids yesterday because we decided that it had been about 5 months since the last pics and the kids have changed soooo much (plus they were running a great deal)! Anthony and Emily did pretty well, by the end they had decided enough was enough and no more smiles. Our kids are just so dang cute, I don't know how we got so lucky!

7 comments:

Riddlez said...

They are super cute! I love Kiddie Kandids. They always get the best pics. Hugs and kisses.

Kate said...

AAaaaahhhhh!!!!!! Those pictures are SO cute!!!! I have to have the one at the very top. Please?

Cathy said...

Your right, they are so cute, makes me want to come and hug them. Love the top one but also the ones of them sitting on the bench. Decisions decisions, which do I chose. Guess whichever one you send to me.

J and D said...

Dang straight those kids are cute!! Look at their cute mama!
I love the pics. These are such fun days!!

Linda Gibbs said...

They are so stinkin' cute!! How can you stand it? They need to be loved and squeezed by their Aunt Linda as soon as possible!!!

mandbrid said...

Shannon...I'm so excited I found you on facebook! I just moved from Nampa to Boise and I've got TWO sets of twins and one singleton. We should get together soon! I'd love to hear from you...
Mandy

mandbrid said...

OH, BTW your kiddo's are adorable...Love the pictures!