

Anthony has started crawling!! He actually started the day after my last post and has been going strong ever since. He crawls kind of funny, Ben calls it the pirate crawl. He crawls with one leg straight out (like he has a peg leg) but that doesn't stop him from moving pretty fast. His favorite thing is to crawl to his sister and pull her hair. I need to go to BabiesRUs and buy a baby fence/corral so I can keep him out of the kitchen, we can't install locks on the drawers or cabinets so I will just keep him out all together! I keep trying to get a video of it but whenever I start, he stops crawling! The kids have been having trouble sleeping again, it's driving me crazy. Anthony has been waking up at 4:00 and I will usually let him cry for about 45 min before giving up and putting him in bed with me just so I can get some sleep ( I know, bad mom). Emily woke up at 6:00 this morning and decided that she was done sleeping and I really wanted another hour at least but oh, well. Anthony has also decided that he needs to be swaddled (at least on the top half) to take his naps the crazy kid and so Ben asked me if we were going to be swaddling until he was 18 and I said sure, I'll just buy a mummy bag! I keep telling Anthony that he is a big boy and doesn't need to be wrapped but apparently he feels differently right now. That is about all we having going on, we're finally over our colds but I think that Anthony is starting the teething thing again (yuck). I'll post a video of Anthony as soon as I can get a good one!








1 comment:
Yay Anthony!! Go Emmy, Go!!
Post a Comment