Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 6, 2008

What A Weekend

All I can say is what a crazy weekend! Ben's parents came to stay with us for a few days this last week, they got here on Wednesday and then went to Utah on Friday but are coming back for a few more days today. It's great that they could come because they haven't seen the babies since they were itty bitty and the kids are having so much fun with them! Anthony, Emily, and I watched conference on Saturday, well as much as two 8 month olds can, and played while daddy was out running around. He came home and told me that he had found this Honda Pilot that seemed like a good deal and was waiting to hear what they would give for his truck as a trade-in. They gave us the call and a great deal for a trade-in so we packed the kids up at 5:30 and went to look at the car. At 8:30 we left for home with a new car!! Yep, we got a new car. We have been talking about it for awhile because the Camry just really doesn't have enough room but I didn't think we would be doing anything this soon. It's a really nice Pilot though, it's silver, has about 40,000 miles on it, cargo room, and should last us for several years to come! If you would have told me on Sat morning that I would be going home in a new car that day, I would have said you are crazy but it happened! We watched all the sessions of conference on Sunday and what a great. uplifting day. I think they were all talking to me. It is still kind of weird to not see President Hinkley there, I kept expecting him to get up and address the Saints. Well, I'll post more later, better go spend some time with the fam!

2 comments:

Riddlez said...

Congrats on the new car! I bet it's lots easier to pack every one in. Have fun with it.

J and D said...

Hooray! I love it! It's way cute!