Not much has been going on, the babies are finally getting over their colds, and I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel from the cold I caught from them. Anthony is getting pretty mobile, I don't know if you could call what he does crawling but he can get around. Emily is still content to either sit in one place or roll onto her stomach and screech until you go and put her back up. They are really becoming interested in the cat, heaven help her. They think that she is sooo funny, anytime she meows they laugh and laugh. She does pretty well with them too. I have been feeding them cereal and fruit or veggies about 3 times a day and they love it. They have taken to everything so far, even prunes. We haven't given them peas yet which I have heard is the real test. I try and grind up fruit and stuff in the baby food grinder and it seems to work pretty well. They have really started picking on each other, Anthony loves to either maneuver himself into Emily' s lap or pull her hair until her face is in his lap. Ben and I have decided that they will probably both do things to the other but that Anthony will be the one to get caught.

We took them over to this big, really nice park across the street the other day but they didn't seem to impressed with the swings or the slide yet, I guess they will have to get a little bigger.


I guess that's about all we've been doing so hopefully we'll do something absolutely marvelous soon so we can write about our brilliant children:)!








1 comment:
So funny! I am so sure that this is only the beginning of a lifetime of picking on each other, and getting in trouble. Think positive! Think, "They're bonding!"
Post a Comment