Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The start of a brand new me!

I need everybodies help! I have got to lose some weight and I have horrible will power so here's what I need you to do...take a couple of seconds every now and then and text, email, or comment and remind me to get on the treadmill! I have a goal of 30 min on the treadmill every night except Sunday. I set this goal a couple of weeks ago and it took me about a week to get going but have done pretty well since then. I think I just need to be nagged to death. I am trying to feel better about myself and if I can lose some weight I think it will help tremendously. I got new glasses a few weeks ago and need to take a pic because they are way different than anything I have ever had but I like them, Ben actually picked them out for me. Well, better go but if you could nag me that would be great!

3 comments:

J and D said...

Good for you Shannon! Let's make it a mutual thing- we'll encourage and remind each other! I know I could sure use the nagging too! :D
Too bad we don't live closer- we could get a few of us together and work out together!

Kate said...

You should really rent the DVD "You on a Diet" (based on the book. It's really motivating and informative. Go Shannon, Go!

Linda Gibbs said...

Be careful what you wish for, Chickie! I will do it, if you nag me too. I don't have a treadmill, but I can go for walks wwhen the girls get on the bus in the morning. I just haven't. It's the will power thing.