Oh, my, were has the time gone? Can you believe these little stinkers are already 8 months old? They have done so much since I posted like a week ago so here are a few things...Emily cut a tooth, hopefully it's here to stay but we'll have to see. We really thought that Anthony was teething hard core (and he may well be) but then yesterday, Emily had my finger in her mouth and lo and behold, something sharp! She has been doing so well, lots of drooling and gnawing but not much fussing so yea! And yea that she finally beat brother at something! Anthony crawls everywhere and gets into everything so we went and got a baby corral which he tolerates for awhile. He also pulls himself up on everything, no "cruising" yet but he'll get there, yikes! Our sleep situation has not been great, they like to wake up at 3, 4, 5 and Ben usually feels sorry for them and brings them to bed so we have to work on self soothing again. Ben is gone again this week, he is doing training in Washington DC so I guess it's a good time to work on sleep! Anthony also started clicking his tongue yesterday and today started covering his face and playing peekaboo. So many changes in so little time! I have been doing pretty well with my exercising, it may be challenging this week while Ben is gone since I have to wait till the kids are asleep and by then it's usually 8, not the best time to exercise but you do what you have to! I suppose that's all we have for the moment so happy reading!
3 comments:
GOOD JOB on the exercising. I am not doing great. I need to IM you at night when I want to eat, snack and all that.
Why am I not surprised with you saying it's orbs! So funny!
8 months, WOW!!! It seems like Jett is 8 months. It seems so weird when people ask how old he is and to hear myself say 14 months. It seems like he was just born! Does it feel that way with the twins?
Good Job Shannon! Now. Just call me every night and tell me to exercise too! :D
Hang in there with the sleep thing. I'll cross my fingers that you get things back into a regular pattern.
Post a Comment