Okay, so most of you that know me very well know that I really am just a big dork! I suppose this post will really validate that. I love the sci-fi channel, something I get from my dad, and my favorite show is Dr Who which is a British show. I just love this show and will now have to buy the seasons on DVD so I can go back and watch. The season finale was tonight and I was so bummed at the end because while they actually wrapped things in a neat little package and it ended somewhat like I hoped, they are not going to be showing the series again until 2010! AHHHHHH! What the heck? How can they do stuff like that? You can go to the official website and view videos and stuff...if you live in the UK. Anyways, I also had to go the sci-fi channel forums to read what other people thought (I never comment though) and realize that I really am not even half as bad as some of these other people. They watch every episode like 5 times and watch for differences in music, lighting, all sorts of crap. I think that I will have to somehow get ahold of the seasons that went from the 60's through the 80's just so I will know what happened before because they are always comparing to the old versions of the show. Anyways, I just wanted to make this a short one but also get out some of the craziness in my head!

My darling Dr Who!
3 comments:
Hey! It's the guy from Harry Potter! What's his face, Jr. Movie 4. You are NOT a dork. You have favorites, but they aren't obsessions...yet. So now worries! I still love ya!
This is why I love you! I watch Charmed every day (ok, so I record it, too). I've seen the entire series like 5 times, but am addicted. If you can't get it at the video store, some online place should sell it. Good luck!
I love the Brittish shows! They crack me up!I'll be a dork with you. Let's start a club... I say we recruit Linda. :D
Post a Comment