Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Year Older

Well, today was my birthday (and no, I won't tell you how old) and I decided a few years ago that I was not going to have birthdays anymore so it was just kind of an ordinary day. Ben had planned on taking me (and the kids) out to dinner but Anthony was not having a good day so we decided to wait until another day. All right, enough about me, let's get to the good stuff! Anthony and Emily are getting so big!! I don't think that I like it much, I want them to stay little forever, I'm sure every mom feels the same way. They can sit up by themselves and are sooo close to crawling, I'm dreading it. They are doing pretty well with sleeping, we have a setback every now and then but overall they are pretty good. They still get up once a night for a bottle but I usually just stay up until midnight and feed it to them at that time. We are going to Rexburg for the weekend so we should have lots of fun seeing our family and friends again, I think Ben is going to take me out then when we have someone to watch the kids (hint, hint, mom!). Our lives are pretty dull so I'll add a video on so you can see our cute kids!

3 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

They are soooo cute! I just want to squeeze them! And kiss them, and gnaw on those legs and toes! They really are getting big! Long! And I haven't heard great grunting like that since Grace! I love it!

Linda Gibbs said...

Hey! You just get here, and we'll see about the movie. Your mom and Louise would love it too!

J and D said...

Happy belated B-day!! What a great day for a birthday -- it's our little Andrew's birthday too!:D
When are you guys coming this way again? I think we should get together! And I really need to meet these sweet babies of yours!