
We had our 6 month appt today (even though we're just a little over) and I wanted to share their measurements with you.
Emily: weighs 17lbs, 10 ozs (80th percentile), is 26 1/8 in tall (70th perc.), and her poor little head is only in the 30th percentile.
Anthony: weighs 17lbs, 4 ozs (50th perc.), is 27 in tall (75th perc), and his head is in the 75th percentile.
Now, in Emily's defense they do chart girls and boys differently but as you can see she is kind of a chunk!! As good as they are growing, we are to start giving them more cereal and mixing fruit with it to help their poor little bums, they need a bit of "ruffage". They are getting pretty heavy and I will admit that it is harder for me to carry them both, when they are in their car seat, forget about it! I am also going to start some sleep training with them, which means letting them cry themselves to sleep. It will be hard but I think in the long run, it will be the most healthy thing for them since they are not getting enough sleep as it is. They both roll over very well (one way) and it won't be long before they go all the way around. Emily also seems to be getting close to crawling, she really scoots backwards and moves a lot. This is the good news from the Rogers' house, I'll post again soon!








4 comments:
They are getting so big! SO cute too! Is it possible they could get even cuter? Hug and kiss them!
I'm so proud of you for having such healthy babies! Sleep training isn't easy and you may wonder why the heck you're doing it the first time or two since you won't sleep much anyway, but when you all get the rest you need, it will be awesome! I know you'll be a champ just like with everything else you've done. Good job.
Hey, I just thought of Halloween costumes for the twins. Pebbles and Bam-Bam!
OH MY GOSH!! LOOK at those B-E-A-UTIFUL babies!!!!
I'm so glad you found us too!! I'm adding your blog to my list of favorites that I read!!
~Darla
Post a Comment