Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hallelujah!!!!

My Angels!

Okay, so I am really hoping I don't totally jinx myself by saying this but I think we finally have the sleep thing figured out! For the past couple of days when I have put them down for naps and bed there has been minimal crying and they have slept for at least 45 min for naps. I can't believe we finally have some semblance of a schedule in our lives! They also seem much more content since they have been sleeping longer. We still have to do a night feed but that is a small price to pay for me, maybe in a couple of weeks I'll try to wean them off of that. Now, if only I could sleep, life would be perfect!

4 comments:

Riddlez said...

Congratulations! That is a huge thing to accomplish.

Linda Gibbs said...

Yea!!! Turning corners is a nice thing. They are so sweet when they sleep, aren't they? Somedays I LIVE for bedtime.

Anonymous said...

Yes! You did it! I think they really need a schedule even if they fight it. Grandma is so proud!

Cathy said...

Yea!! Now if we could just teach you the same thing. Maybe we will have to make you cry yourself to sleep. HEEHEE Give the babies hugs from this grandma and tell them I will see them in a couple of weeks. LOVE YA!!!