I have a bad habit to own up to...I tend to leave the tv on even if we are not watching it! Yes, I know that is a very bad thing but sometimes I get lonely and it makes me feel like there is someone else there. Unfortunately this bad habit has affected my babies, especially Emmy. She thinks the tv needs be on all the time now. We will let them watch Baby Einstein usually once a day and she knows that there are two remotes, one for the tv and one for the dvd player. She will take each remote into a hand and start pushing buttons trying to turn on either the tv or her movie. It is kind of funny and she gets so mad when it doesn't work but I'm afraid that I have ruined them for life. I have been trying to make sure the tv is off more but we also like to listen to music and the dvd player is also the cd player so the tv still has to be on. I think I will have to buy a new boombox so she can differentiate between the two. If you want to tell me I'm not a horrible mother that would be great (lol)!
5 comments:
Relax...they will survive. We love baby einstein around here...
You're not a horrible mother! LOL And it's gonna take a heck of a lot more than that to "ruin them for life". =)
Dont' worry they are beautiful and will be just fine. Can't wait to see you, sure have missed you!!
You'll look back on this and giggle that you worried about such things:)
Thank you so much for the gift card! I LOVE WALMART!!
Silly Shannon! Don't let the guilt get you now!! You'll be a mess by the time they are 3! Just think how smart Emmy is knowing that that is how you do it!
Post a Comment