Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 2, 2009

Poor Ben

A couple of days before we were due to leave Texas, Ben's parents started coming down with something (the flu) and the day before we were set to leave Ben caught a cold. He has been struggling with it since we came back but last night he was hit with something NASTY! He spent the night throwing up, and if you know me you know I don't handle that well, I'm a sympathy puker and it was all I could do to hold it in. I felt so bad and so stayed up late trying to take care of him. He decided this morning that he hadn't thrown up in a few hours so he would go to work. I called him about 10:30 to see how he was doing and he told me he was coming home since he felt like crap. He came home, went to bed and I only saw him briefly before he emerged about 1/2 hour ago. He is finally feeling a little better and I am sooo glad. I feel bad when he gets sick because it rarely happens and there is not much I can do except try and let him gets lots of rest. Hopefully he can do the same for me next time I get sick!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Okay I'll try this again. Hope Ben gets feeling better soon, that's no fun. Be sure you take your vitamins and airborne so you don't get sick too. Glad to have you home. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

J and D said...

That sucks. Feel better Ben!

Riddlez said...

I hate it when people I live with get the barfing flu! I have to leave the room, turn on a TV, and put a pillow over my head. It's awful. You're up all night, too, so the next day is wicked! I hope he's feeling better and you 3 steer clear of it.