
Ben and I have never been able to do well with consistantly holding family home evening but I decided that that was something we could work on this year. We are also so different and have very different interests that I thought we needed to find something we have fun doing together and that is...Yahtzee!! On Monday nights after we put the kids to bed we play three rounds of Yahtzee and we have been having a lot of fun doing it. So far Ben is kicking my trash though since he has won 3 nights and I have only won one (yeah, he won tonight). I know that we should be having a lesson and songs. etc but I figure this is a great start and we'll just work our way up!
P.S. I'll try and post birthday party pics tomarrow but no promises!








3 comments:
That's a cool picture!
You need to set up a score card on the sidebar so we can see you catch up and kick Ben's trash!! ,
We play scrabble together...i love playing games! Yahtzee is a fun one too.
Post a Comment