Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Pics

We went to Kiddie Kandid on Saturday in honor of the kids' first birthday and we got some pretty cute shots. They have decided in the last couple of days to change their nap schedule (without consulting me!) so they hadn't really had a nap before we went and were a little crabby and not wanting to have some weird lady take their picture. Here is what we got however:
This one was soooo cute but look who put her arm in the pic, oops! Luckily we could use this one for closeups since we really didn't get any cute ones of them individually.
I really wanted pics of them with just their diapers so we went for it. I wanted to put him in an adult pair of cowboy boots but the ones they had were taller than A's legs. I think these turned out pretty cute though!
I really wanted a pic of E in a tutu so my sister-in-law made one for her and she did not like to wear it (nor did she like her headband) but she was so cute! I had hoped to get one of her standing up but I may have to try on my own!






4 comments:

mandbrid said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!

Jensen Memories said...

How cute!!

J and D said...

Oh MY GOSH!! What darling pictures! I LOVE it!!

Linda Gibbs said...

They are so cute!! I just want to squeeze them! I like the pictures. They seem more real-life. Kind action photos,but just really them and their personalities. Way cute!