Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memories together...

Okay, so I just got this from my friend, Linda. I saw it, and thought that it looked like fun. (Besides, it gives me something to blog about today)
Here are the rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)

Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

Linda Gibbs said...

Love the bees!!!!! You are so right. So many memories! Working nights at walmart doing mods. Going to Harry Potter, going to lunch. Going shopping in SLC....
And of course the day I called you and you told me you were expecting the twins. I was so excited and wanted you have them now, now, now!! They are so precious, and you are such a good mama. I just remember laughing together. Laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and you started to cry. Good times!