Ben and I were looking at pics the other day of when we brought Anthony and Emily home and it made me feel kind of sad. I realize that there are good things about every size and stage but I really do think that my favorite is when they were newborns and I could cuddle them both in my arms together. I just thought I'd share a few pics that really show the size difference!
2 comments:
I am in LOVE with the twins shirts you have. Where did you find them? Let me know so I can add to the collection, but in a biger size.
Yep! The babies are getting bigger, but also cuter with every passing day abd stage. More and more of their personalities are emerging!
I was just looking at their perfect faces, and realized they are getting to look more alike now. Am I right? Or crazy? Wait! Don't answer that!
Post a Comment