Well, I have to say, I have some pretty darn cute kids (most of the time). We have our struggles but I suppose every parent has them. Ben gave me a time out today, he came home and the kids were crying (as they had been all day) so he told me maybe I should leave for a bit since I was to the point of tearing my hair out. I went out but didn't know what to do. I was impressed that he sent me out since I left for a bit last night and will be gone a bit tomarrow. I got the greatest deal last night...I don't know if you have heard of Craigslist.org but it has become an addiction with me! I check it everyday and Ben cringes whenever I do and asks what am I buying now. I am so glad Traci turned me on to it. Anyways, this lady had posted an exersaucer for $20 and the picture looked really nice so I contacted her and told her I wanted to look at it ( I learned you don't just tell them you'll buy). When I got there it was in almost perfect condition and it would have cost us like $80 bucks new. Now we have 2 exersaucers and they can play in tandem, when we had just one they were always looking for each other. I have gotten tons of clothes, a swing, and lots of formula checks from people's postings, check it out! Tomarrow night I am going to get a massage since I am hurting so bad I can barely walk, it even hurts to sit. I think I am going to have curtail the hauling around of both kids at the same time, they are getting way to heavy. All right, I guess since this has been a totally random posting I'd better end with some cute, cute pics right?!










2 comments:
How cute are they??!! I love, love the Hawaiian outfits. So adorable. I love craigs list. My sister in law in Boise is as faithful as you are looking at it everyday. She got all of her kids ski stuff for Christmas. Why buy new when they just grow. I even look once in a while. Tell Ben hi and kiss the babies!
They look so cute in their Aloha wear! I need to buy Jett another little Hawaiian shirt. He has long since grown out of the original one. You've inspired a sale!
Post a Comment