I have discovered however that there is a huge drawback to her rolling from her back to her belly...she can't get back over! I was up several times last night because I would hear a scream in the monitor and when I would go to check it out, Emily was on her belly. We are going to have to either convince her that she doesn't need to roll over at night, or that sleeping on your tummy is okay. I didn't get much sleep last night because they still require a night feed and they usually go right back to sleep but last night they decided (at 4 am) that it would be fun to stay up. I really think that they are both starting to teeth because they are trying to gum everything to death and are very fussy so I'm sure that makes it a little hard to sleep.
Our Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Your kids are so DANG cute!! They are getting so big! They are healthy and happy, and soon mommy will be getting more sleep! I promise that day WILL come!!
Aren't you using sleep positioners so they can't roll over in the night? You should invest in those or roll up blankets and stuff them down on either side of the baby. Problem solved! :)
Just as soon as you think you might be making progress with the whole sleeping issue, in come those rotton teeth! Even if you can't feel them or see them, they are there, moving around and bothering the kids. Ugh.
She'll get used to sleeping on her tummy. Try it at nap times, maybe? Then, hopefully, at night she won't get so mad. Good luck, no matter what you work out!
Post a Comment