Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day (belated)

So I tried to post yesterday but apparently the fates were against it, I just could not get it to work so I will do it today! I just wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to all of those great dads out there. I especially want to tell my husband how much I appreciate him and all that he does for us. It took us along time to become a mom and dad and I think that is so we would appreciate it that much more when it did happen. Ben has been so wonderful to this family, he is always willing to pitch in and help out. He loves to play with the babies and takes them on walks and to the playground all the time. He works hard so that I can stay home and be a mom and I am very grateful for that. Thanks again honey for all that you do, you are the best!!!!!!

No comments: