Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Alooooha!

We're back! We had a wonderful week in Oahu visiting Ben's sister & her family but it is nice to be back. I laid Anthony in his crib and he just looked around and sighed contentedly. I'll be posting all about our trip but I wanted to put up a few pics that Ben's sister Kate (the great ;D) took for us while we there. She is an awesome photographer and really likes to play with the pics so she gets great results. I think she may have convinced me I need photoshop for my computer too!!

3 comments:

Riddlez said...

How cute are those bums?!? I look forward to seeing the rest of the trip.

Linda Gibbs said...

Those pictures are so good!! She did a great job!! Is it just a hobby, or is she going to go pro?? She really is good

Morgen said...

I LOVE your pics! the one at the top of your blog is so stinkin cute, and...oh, all of them are awesome!!
that's it, I am going to hawaii for my next family pics:)