So maybe I'm not the best one to be posting this but I'll do it anyways! Last friday night was our ward/church father & son campout. As soon as Ben heard about this he was soooo excited because he loves camping & well, I don't. I've been excited for both my boys to have this great bonding experience but as I was helping get things ready to go I started bawling because I realized that this is the first time I would be away from my baby boy at night!! Anyways, they got on the road & made it up there and had a great time. A was the youngest by quite a bit but that didn't stop him from having fun. Here's a little video that Ben took while they were there:
Oh, and you ask what did E and I do while the boys were away? Went shopping of course!!
1 comment:
I love how is onsie is undone and on the outside of his shorts.
Post a Comment