Emily has recently started giving "kisses". I couldn't wait for the day when my babies would give kisses and that day has finally arrived! This is how she kisses: it has to be on the mouth, she has her mouth wide open with her tongue out...yuck! Needless to say, they are very slobbery kisses so I always wipe my mouth after. She has now added one more step to her kisses, she wipes your mouth...oops. I really didn't mean to teach her that you wipe mouths after kisses but it is kind of funny. BTW, Anthony doesn't give kisses but he will make the mwah sound if you ask for a kiss.
1 comment:
That's so funny! They pick up on the smallest things sometimes, huh? I think my boys all still wipe their mouths after kisses! I love that Anthony says MUAH! Thats too cute. You gotta post a video of that.
Post a Comment