Hello, my name is Shannon & I am a Twilight addict! I hadn't seen the movie until last night (I know I'm behind the times) and I now have this sick addiction to it. I watched it two & a half times last night, which means I didn't go to bed until 3:00 am. What the mess...I don't know what it is but this movie just really hooked me. Maybe it's because of the mood I've been in or because deep down inside we all want this relationship where this hot guy is totally (and obsessively) addicted to us? Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and we have a great marriage but I guess there's always that fantasy. Maybe it's just me & I've finally gone off the deep end and am now lusting (what a bad word) after this 17 (+108) year old vampire!!! Maybe if I watch the movie enough the addiction will wear off. Now, when does the next movie come out?!!

P.S. I still haven't even read the books and am hoping that my SIL will lend me hers this weekend.
2 comments:
Everyone wants their own Edward. I mean, I do. Who wouldn't??? You gotta read the book.
LOL!!! I have only read the first 2. I do enjoy the movie tho!! Bella bothered me at first, but now, after seeing it a few times, she's growing on me. Wait! Does that make ME and addict?
Post a Comment