Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm A Published Author (sort of)

My friend Traci had posted on her blog a link to a website that turns your blog into a book and I was thinking, I need to do that, so I did! It was super easy and can be really fun. I put a little work into it and combined pages so it would be shorter (and cost less) but it was fun going through and remembering things that have happened. I sort of use my blog as a journal and a way to keep track of all the wonderful things the kids do so it will be nice to have a hard copy. I also figure the kids will get a kick out of it when they get a little older since it also has all the pics from the blog. One of the best parts of it is that I searched for promo codes and found one that gave me free shipping! Yeah, me! Here is a link to the site (click here) as well as a video to show how to do it. If you've wanted to print out your blog, here's a great way to do it!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So can I look at it here or have to wait until you get it??