My kids have been on soy formula since they were like about 5 months old and then when they turned a year old we put them on soy milk. I decided to play around with things a little and introduced the Yo Baby yogurt a couple of days ago. Today they both walked around farting all day, which of course they thought was hilarious, and Emily had no BM. The only dietary changes I have made was the yogurt so I guess we're not ready to switch to dairy yet. If anyone knows where I can get soy yogurt let me know please because we really would like some variety!
2 comments:
This might sound awful, but sometimes, it might take a day or two for them to accept something new. They might be gassy, but after they adjust, be ok. Addie was that way with rice cereal. But, if they get really cranky or upset and in pain, then it's not time. Just a thought. I'd try Trader Joes, Whole Foods, or some thing like that if you need the soy. Good luck. Figuring this stuff out is awful!
Funny! I have no idea where to find soy yogurt...good luck!
Post a Comment