Our Family
Monday, October 13, 2008
Our Silly Sally
Emily has decided that she is going to pursue comedy as her life's ambition, I know this because she told me, ha, ha! Yesterday when Ben had her in Priesthood, a little girl, about one years old, was toddling around and then fell down. Emily apparently decided that this was the funniest thing ever and was laughing like a crazy woman. Emily has a very contagious laugh and so she had all the men around laughing except this poor little girl that had to be taken out because she was screaming. When Ben told his mother this story (according to him) she said, "oh, she takes after her mother, laughing at the misfortune of others". I took offense, of course, until today when I realized it was true! Emily had been playing with the diaper bag and tipped it over. She then decided to crawl over it and it tipped back up, dumping her on her head. She was stuck in this position and I was laughing and laughing until Ben came and rescued her. Later, we were at the store looking for a Halloween costume and Emily started laughing at this girl standing next to us. The girl wasn't doing anything but standing there but apparently Emily thought she was hilarious. Anyways, she has become a "Silly Sally" and it makes my heart happy to know that she can find such joy in life, now if only her brother would laugh a little more.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Funny! What a doll!
BTW- I think it's fine to laugh at others as long as we can still laugh at ourselves, ya know?
I totally agree with Darla. You both are silly! I love baby giggles!
Shannon-
Hey there, I had no idea you were in Meridian. We just moved from Nampa to Colorado. This is Lacee by the way. Your children are beautiful. We have one, Kendyllee, 5 months old. Take care
Post a Comment