Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A New Me

Okay, so lately I have been feeling homely, dowdy, and just plain ugly with a capital U-G-L-Y! I think part of the reason is I'm carrying around extra weight and part of the reason was I was having bad, bad hair! I don't know about you but if I am having bad hair then I feel like crap! So today I went and got my haircut from this guy in Boise that my aunt had recommended to me, Tim Carrey. I had someone pictured and when I got there he was not at all what I pictured! He is over 6 ft tall and built like a football player, he's a big guy! He sat me down and we talked and then he said, we are going to make you feel like a sexy mama...I loved him already!!! He totally made me feel attractive and it didn't feel totally insincere and like he was just saying it because I was paying him. By the time he was done with me, I felt like a million bucks! I don't know that I'm going to be able to get my hair as good as he did but I feel like it is something that will work for me even if I leave it curly. I asked him when I need to come back and he said the minute I feel undesirable (his exact words) that I was to call him and he would get me right in! So I'm going to post a couple of pics which aren't the best because I took them myself but hopefully you'll get the idea. If anyone wants to come to Boise and get treated like a million bucks, let me know and I'll hook you up!!! :D

4 comments:

Riddlez said...

I love it!!!!! You look hot! Having a good hair person can make or break you; so glad you finally found someone.

Linda Gibbs said...

Hey, hey, SEXY!!!! Wow!! You look awesome!! I am getting mine done next Thiursday, and am so happy to get it done! YOu look so good, but more importantly, you feel good!!
Love you!

J and D said...

LOVE IT!! Now...if only I was headed to Boise..... LOL

mandbrid said...

It looks great Shannon! You gotta hook me up...If anyone feels like frumpy momma its me!