Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun with Grandma & Grandpa M


My parents were here for the weekend and the kids had so much fun playing with them (and receiving unlimited attention:D)! I can't believe how big they are getting...Emily now has 4 teeth (2 top, 2 bottom), and Anthony finally has 2 on bottom. Anthony crawls everywhere, especially where he shouldn't, and Emily has finally decided that crawling is fun as well. Anthony can also stand by himself for several seconds (I really don't want him to walk yet!) I hadn't posted for awhile so I just wanted to put this up and will post again soon!
Going for a walk:
Our pretty girl:
Emily looks mad but she is really telling daddy to come out here!

2 comments:

J and D said...

Would you just LOOK at those cute babies!! Shannon, you guys have DANG CUTE kids. :D
Still need to meet 'em in person!

Linda Gibbs said...

So cute! They are so adorable! I just want to squeeze them! The parents are pretty cute too! Seriously! Cute picture of them.