Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our New Friend

I know that I haven't blogged in a while so here goes...in mid-December I started watching the baby of my aquaintance/now friend Krystal. Her name is Haven and she is about 4 months old and very, very cute. It is nice to have a baby in the house again, I have been a little bit baby hungry but know that we aren't having anymore so I have her just enough to quench that little hunger! I have her 2 days a week so it's not too overwhelming and the babies love her!! A especially loves to sit or lay next to her and just look, it's so cute. I'm not sure how long I will have her, at first we talked about it being just a temporary thing until they could work something else out but we haven't really talked past that, I think we would be fine having her forever ;P I won't be posting any pictures of her, her parents aren't comfortable with it, which I totally understand so you will have to take my word about how cute she is. Oh, and I will probably just be referring to her as Baby H from now on!

No comments: