Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow, I can't believe it's already 2010, it seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the new millenium. Time is definitely going way, way too fast! We didn't do much to ring in the new year, just stayed home since the babies were in bed long before the clock struck 12:00. We rented The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I can't believe we haven't rented that movie before now, I laughed sooooo hard!! I still can't believe I didn't wake the babies up. There were a couple of naughty parts so if you haven't seen it but want to be aware of that, although I think I laughed the hardest at those. We watched the ball drop at midnight then pretty much went to bed. E and I both woke up with a nasty cold the next morning so that was a very unpleasant suprise. I feel so bad for her because this is the sickest she has ever been, it's deep in her chest and she is very hoarse. She just cries all the time and wants to be held. Ben says he feels like he's coming down with something but so far A is just fine, whinier than normal but that could be because his sister is getting loads of attention. Here is the first video we have taken in 2010 so enjoy:

No comments: