Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catching Up (for the millionth time)

It has been forever (yet again) since I have blogged so here goes...! A has become a "mad scientist" at mealtime, he is always mixing his food together and dumping from one container to another. It looks gross and it is usually towards the end of the meal so he is not eating much more but he sure does like to make a mess. For Christmas we got A a Handy Manny truck/tool bench and he absolutely loves it, he plays with it almost constantly and if E tries to play also he pushes her away and doesn't like to share. E is talking more than ever and we still don't understand most of what she says, she has picked up a few more words. She is also dancing and singing all the time, she makes up her own little songs (I think) and walks around the house singing them. She also likes to call me Shannon (or some form of it), instead of momma. It cracks me up and drives me crazy at the same time. They love their daddy and are so excited when he comes home, I get ignored for the most part. I am very lucky that Ben is such a great dad and plays with them, feeds them, and does whatever else is needed. When we came home from visiting my family at Christmas E and I brought home a bad cold and I felt so bad for E, she was hoarse and coughing but luckily it only took her about a week to get over it. I on the other hand, have just gotten over mine and am finally ready to put the WII fit that Ben got me to good use! Wish me luck!!

No comments: