Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know I'm a little bit behind but we had a great Christmas again this year! We went to my parent's house in Rexburg and spent almost a week there with them. A and E weren't really impressed with the opening of the presents, we ended up opening most of them again but they were excited about their toys! Santa brought A a little Handy Manny truck/workbench which has tools and lots of little things to fix so he of course loves it! Santa brought E a stroller, high chair, and bassinet for her babies. She wasn't quite as into it as I thought she would be, she actually kept fighting with A for his truck. I think she will enjoy it though. A likes to put his tools in the stroller and take them for a ride. They also got twin Cabbage Patch Dolls from their Michaelis grandparents and cute outfits from their Rogers grandparents. I am really embarrased to admit that I didn't get many pics of the morning and then forgot my camera when we were out and about the rest of the day. We went to the Fisher's house for Christmas dinner where they had lots of fun playing with all the kids. Ben got a GPS system for Christmas and I got the laptop (which I sometimes share with Ben). It is nice to be with family but we may end up just staying home one of these Christmases so that we can enjoy not having to travel.

In cousin Kimber's car: A's "loot":E's "loot":E on the way there:A on the way there: (yeah, he's in a pink seat, he insists on sitting in sister's seat lately)

No comments: