Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 31, 2009

Western Idaho Fair


On Saturday we went to the Western Idaho Fair held here in Boise. It's been awhile since I've been to a fair but I think that the East Idaho Fair is better (at least I remember it that way). It didn't seem like there was really that much here, definitely not enough food choices. Anyways, we walked around for a couple of hours and the kids were really not that impressed with it. We tried to take in one of the little traveling shows they had and A cried through most of it, grrr. I did get to have a funnel cake and an ice cream potato but that is really all I had, I know kinda lame. We took the kids to the petting zoo but they didn't even really like that either, silly kids. We were going to take them on the carousel but at $3.00 a ticket we decided the risk that they wouldn't like it was too high so they didn't even get to do that. There was one thing they loved though...the food and lemonade!

1 comment:

Morgen said...

the Eastern Idaho State Fair is waaaay better...at least it was when I was a kid. I loooked forward to the fair every year! I have never gone back as an adult cuz I am afraid it wont live up to the memories I have.