Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Short update

I haven't been doing so great at updating the blog lately, it is definitely something that I need to work on! On Saturday, I went to the Boise Mother of Multiples new mom brunch with an old friend from high school, Mandy. We have been communicating back and forth for several months now and just haven't connected so she emailed to see if I wanted to go with her. It was lots of fun, it was great to catch up with Mandy a little bit, I haven't talked to her since we graduated a million years ago, and it was also fun to talk to the other mothers of twins!!!! I think that I am going to join the club this fall when they get going again & maybe Mandy & I can go to some meetings together & stuff. We don't have much going on right now but I am going to post a video that I just love (for obvious reasons)!

1 comment:

mandbrid said...

I'm so glad we were able to go together! It was nice to see your babies and meet Ben. Next time we'll have to get the kids together...