We had a very funny "first" happen & I had to share it even though Ben thinks it wasn't so funny...Ben lets A & E run around without their diapers all the time & yesterday it totally bit him in the butt (though not literally). E was running around & all of a sudden she stopped & we could see these drips between her legs!! Oops, E had peed on the carpet! I was laughing sooo hard, Ben was kind of laughing too but he was trying to catch her and put a diaper on her. I hurried and grabbed some wet paper towels and scrubbed the little spot that existed (while still laughing). We have never had the kids pee on the carpet so it was kind of funny, now we just have to make sure they don't do the other thing...
3 comments:
That'll learn ya. You don't let babies run around without diapers, what ya thinkin? You silly kids. Sure looking forward to seeing you next week--miss you.
It may be funny the first time, but BELIEVE ME, it gets less and less funny later on. LOL ;)
Heheheh. Makes me laugh
Post a Comment